Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

11 May 2014

Pop up box card "Love Strung Ellie"




Good morning Lovlies, hope everyone is fit and well and raring to go on this sunday morning!! Im tired already lol  been up since 3 with puppy grrr.
Anyhooooo, did this little box card with a fabulous little image called "Love Strung Ellie" shes from the "Papernest Dolls and you can buy her here, aww shes cute with her hangy little heart banner.
Its only the second box card I made and thought it was going to be so difficult, but it was really easy, and these fold flat for posting too, they seem all the rage at the moment, so me thought why not try""
 Hope you like it.
Well I must get off and see to this puppy, hes ruling my life at the moment, and is a little tinker cos he wont be house trained grrr, never had a problem with the other three!
Hes called Bailey, cos we thought he was the colour or near enough of the irish cream lol, and sooo cute, heres a little pic,



Well thanks for popping by, and I really hope you all have a lovely sunday whatever your doing, it looks like rain here, so my first plan of putting washing out has gone down the spout!!!!
Loads of love from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



9 comments:

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card June, and lovely photographs :o)
Jackie xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous creation June love how you've embellished you box....lovely pics

Anne

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic box card June. I have never tried one of these yet but it has to be next on my list. Youtube here I come. Gorgeous little puppy.

Tammy said...

Super sweet and clever box card but I love, love Bailey! What a cutie!

Kerri said...

Love the box very awesome!

coops said...

so stunning june.i love the fabulous pop up design and your bold colours and image are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Aww...June...lovin your box and that wonderful pic of you and your puppies too! These box cards are addictive!

Juls said...

Fabby!!! and I am loving the bright colours!! HUgs Juls

Aisha Kun said...

Great Mother is Real... I am Aisha Kun and i want to testify about Great Mother how she cured me of hiv aids. I was diagnosed of this disease some time ago and i was worried. when i was searching the internet looking for a cure, i came across some testimonies of Great Mother how she has helped a lot of people and i decided to contact her on her info and explained to her. She laughed and told me that she will help me and i was surprised. She sent me the cure and it was a spiritual holy oil and water which is more than a medicine. She directed me on how to take it and i did. I took the cure for 3 weeks and i went to the doctor for check up and to my greatest surprise the disease was no longer in my system. I am so glad and i want to thank Great Mother for helping me. Contact her now on her website ourgreatmother1.com   and her email is Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com  you can also reach her on her whatsapp number  +17025514367. If you have any disease, she can help you. Contact her now