Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

26 Apr 2009







Good morning everyone, up with the larks again!!wish I could liei n.



Thought I would get some new images and I downloaded these maddison and holly ones from charmed cards and Crafts, I think!! eeh im terrible, never mind I need the other ones now he he,, this one is the japanese girl I think, they are called world tour. The flower is stamped with the stamp from the Claire curd range, and the rest is just from stash I have.



I hope you are all enjoying a nice sunday lie in, im off to do a massive iron, have a lovely day today and I hope the sun keeps shining for us. xx

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Love the colour scheme o this gorgeous card :)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

hi sis i have been sending mail loads of times so i have been worried that you havent got them and i dunno why.....i have retried sending mail that was in my inbox and again this morning so still dont know why they havent gone have done them again...as one all about that thursday at work...so gonna ask andy tonite if he can fathom out whats up....lvs yer always and the card is fantastic as always..sassyxxxxxxxxxxxx

Linda said...

Another lovely card. Have a lovely sunday aswel June. hugs lin xx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Love the colours you have used for this one June, so stylish. I bought these images a while ago but have never used that particular one yet. Think I will now that I've seen your card. Lainy x