Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

29 Apr 2009







Hi everyone, hasnt it been the most glorious day today, the sun is still shining in Blyth now, its lovely. Well I received my lovely blog candy from Carole today and its gorgeous, as I was just putting me crafty stuff away it came with the post, so I just made a quick little card to show off some of the stuff in it,The heart was from Bangkok and Ihave no more boo hoo, the little angels is a button from my stash as are the roses, and the papers are from the lovely K and Co book that I received along with the ribbon, tag and gems. thanks ever so much Carole for your kindness xxx

9 comments:

kaylou said...

Hi June
aww i'm liking this idea, loving all your detail it's fab.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

sue-bubbles said...

Hi June, Ive found your blog...how wonderful it is too! This is a fabby card, so pretty!
Sue x

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Hi June, this card is so so pretty, love the heart and the flowers! So ultra feminine :)
Hugs,
Charlotte

Linda said...

Hi June, beautiful card. hugs lin xx

Unknown said...

hiya..sis...bet you can almost tell what im gonna say eh!!!! I LOVE IT cause you made it and its PINK!!!!! gorgeously soft and gently feminine...lvs yer sassyxxxx

Cass said...

Such a pretty card June.Love the lovely pink colours and the little heart is gorgeous.
Cass xxx

Sue said...

Ooh June this is fab! I think you need another trip to Bangkok as that heart is just beautiful, love that little cherub button too! Sue xx

Carol said...

Hi June,
I am so pleased you are enjoying the blog candy already :)
The card is very pretty, i love all the pinkness!!
Wish i had bought two of those K&Co pads now :)

Hugs
Carol x

Susie Sugar said...

Such a pretty card I love it
Hugs Susie xx