Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

25 Apr 2009











Hiya everyone, eeh rushing round like a blue bummed fly!!! sons got an interview at ten and I dont feel like ive had tow mins to myself this week!! also me internets playing up big time too!! boo hoo wheres the hankies!! Anyway........thought I would just put a bit coour on cos I havent done a card.dont have time through the week, well with two dogs two cats a cockateil and three kids would you lol!! oh and work. So this is one iI did ages ago, the images were from pc crafter, the corners done witha n mebossing board, and glamour dust by the ton lol. Thanks for lookig at me blog huggies for saturday Juney xx OOps had to add another card cos i got the pics mixed up and didnt know how to delete them lol told you I was a dimwit!!!!!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Absolutely gorgeous June :o)
Hope all went well with your son's interview :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Wow they are both beautiful June, really pretty, don't know how you find any time with that lot to care for and work!!Lol Have a lovely weekend Sue xx

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely cards. I love those images they are so delicate especially with the colours you have used. Elaine

Unknown said...

i loved this then i loved it when i recieved it ...... the bottom one that is..im sure it was for mum....love yer sassyxx