Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

4 May 2009











Hellooo peeps, well I still havent even got the paper for Chris room, the excitement of me new car put pay to that he he, this is gonna be a long week!! So I had a play and used an image ive used before which was a download,coloured with polychromos the paper was just what I had, the brads out of a qvc kit, flowers the papermania ones in the likkle tubes lol oh and I paper pricked a pattern areound it . Thanks for looking and I hope your enjoying you bank holiday,oh and the other one is a precious moments image coloured as usual with polychromos, flowers out of a likkle papermania tube, the likkle entiment was from a qvc kit I got eons go lol, right im off this time before you all give up the will to live lol xxxxxxxxxx








10 comments:

Unknown said...

i want that girl in the skirt.......but can you colour her firsat lol!!! caue i rubbish at coloring in.......and i just adore these fabulouso cards.....what do you mean your useless i totally disagre 100% my dear sis.....look at all your hits scoring now eh!!! does that not say somefink...eh eh!!!!loves yer hope you got my mail....hugs sassyxxxxxxxxx

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

June, Very pretty cards again!! That precious moments is just simply that....too precious!!!
I keep forgetting to tell you, that picture of the yorkie at the top of your blog is absolutely adorable!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Linda said...

Hi June, what 2 beautiful cards. I have the image of the girls back, the other image is so cute. hugs lin xx

Unknown said...

hiya sis..just thought id tell you i have put a direct link on my blog straight to you...how cool..so if peeps are visting me they can click on you for a peep at your wonderful creations just thought id tell yer that loves yer sassyxxxxxxxx

Cass said...

Gorgeous cards June.Love the cute little image in the first one and the lovely pinks.the second one has a fabby colour combo too and gorgeous image.
Cass xxx

Jackie said...

Beautiful cards June, I particularly love the top one :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Hooray!!! I am now a fully fledged follower and I don't have to go vis Sassy or scan every do crafts page looking for you!!!!! Whoo Hoo June you have made the most beautiful cards each and every one a delight! Sue xx

Ila said...

Every one of these cards is Gorgeous!!...Thanks so much for spreading the news of my candy and sharing a good read...I will be checking that book out....Good Luck!!...Hugs, Ila

Juliet said...

Lovely card June, especially love the colours. Clever you for making it so early LOL!!!
Juliet xx

Louly said...

Wow June this card is delightful! In fact all of your cards are just stunning, you're a very talented lady. Thank you for playing along with the Dottie's World challenge, I hope we see you back.xxx