Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

27 Jun 2009

Baby boy




Good afternoon lovelies, well whats the weather like, and has anyone seen Sassy sue, theres a warrant out for her arrest, she committed the crime of letting down her sis and not keeping up her e mails lol, come back!!!!!! Well funnily enough me sis sent me a card designed like this for me birthday (well not a baby one)and I told her I would copy the idea.....bet I get wrong lol. anyway im bigger than her a bit he he. so I hope you like it, someone at work is giving me 2 quid for it so Ihope they like it lol!!!! doe a fairy one nearly finished her, see you later xxxxxxx

11 comments:

Irene said...

Hello June

Oh another gorgeous and sooooooooooooo cute card. I love the little bottle on the ribbon, you should ask for more than £2!!!!! Fabulous.

luv
irene
xxxx

Unknown said...

hahahahah...im here waving like a woman possesed lol!!! have mailed you will try again sodding mices...the llittle sods.....and oer!!! what a stunning fabulous card....and i want my share of all the profits pmsl...told yer to copy yer daft sis ...and by heck lass yer did good...well bloody brilliant love it i wanna baby too.......lvs yer .......miss yer so much sassxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Christine said...

This is lovely June well worth MORE than £2. been onto Sassys & left a comm. on her work shes had comp. probs.

hugs Christine xx
ps. am following you around...LOL its p...g it down here further down the north east coast...

Unknown said...

boooohooo i left comments honest i did....this is a stunner....and told you copy me any time its a honour you think im that good lol!!!! hugglies...and lots of love sassxxxxxxxx

Janiel/ janny said...

what an awesome card!!! I love the all blue look! FAB!!!!!!!! janny

Diamond Doll said...

It,s sooo cute June, i,m sure your workmate will love it.
((hugs))
Trish (-:

Vee said...

Wow! June it's gorgeous but you should charge her more than 2 quid. Love the design. Hope you find Sassy soon.....

xx Vee

Jackie said...

What a lovely cute card :o)
Jackie xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is lovely. I love all the little baby details. Hugs from Desire

Spyder said...

Love the rabbit, such lovely details

((Lyn))

Susie Sugar said...

Just to cute darling
xx