Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

19 Jul 2009

Challenge at Dotties World




Hiya everyone, well week three of being guest designer at Dotties world, and im gonna miss it after next sunday as its good to have a theme. this is this weeks...


“Hiya folks!My idea for a challenge is to create a frame or border somewhere on your card or project. This could be cut out shapes, a picture frame effect or a stamped border perhaps. This shouldn't be too tricky I hope and there are lots of ways to create the effect. Good luck!”


So I thought I would do Mikey in a frame with his foot and guitar coming out (if you know what I mean lol, my son loves his guitar so that inspired me, so this is my attempt, not the usual girly colours, so bit out of my comfort zone.


Dowload "Mikey " from charmed cards and crafts, cocktail sticks and little gems and string from stash (to create the fret board) coloured with copics. Hop eyou like him. thanks for visiting and have a happy sunday, and dont orget to check out the other girls cards at dotties they are beautiful xxxxxx

11 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Fantastic card June! I love how you have replicated the guitar strings on the side, very effective! Super work, you are a very talented gal! x

Unknown said...

Fantastic card June, Mikey is so handsome. Love Avril xx

Sheila said...

June Mikey is fantastic hun, if this you out your comfort zone sweetie...get out of it bit more it's fabulous!!!:).
Hugs
Sheila xx

Tracey said...

oh woow june another fantastc card you are so clever.I love the image and the way you have coloured it fantastic colour combos.

here is my email address
victorianangels@live.com

hope your having a great weekend
hugs tracey

Unknown said...

fab card...brill colours the guitar work is ace.........overall totally superb and yes you may be out your comfort zone but this proves how versitile you are......heres your next theme/challeng if you wish to accept leave northumberland approx 9-36 on train anytime soon !!!!...with suitcase filled to capacity...i pod intact placed in earhole..flask of coffee and butties and camera .....at the ready with crisps... stuff face for 4hrs .....get off at birmingham. met by gorgeous blonde ..(a car wil be ready to whisk you off to fabby retreat with great hosts where you can entertain and show me how you colour properly lol!!!!!!!!love syer sassyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cass said...

Fab male card June.Love the colours and your fantastic image.
Hugs
Cass xxx

Irene said...

Hello June

Wow, what a fabulous card. Love the guitar work !!!

luv
irene
xxxx

Gunn (Merete) said...

Another great card. This is so pretty. I love the colors on this. Outside the comfort zone, well- shouldnt belive that . LOL.
You rock girl.
Hugs
Gunn :-D

Nicole Bailey said...

oh June what an awesome card! I love all the details and the colors compliment the image so very nicely!

Jackie said...

Great card June, love your colouring :o)
Jackie xx

Tara said...

June your card is just stunning - I really love the colours you've chosen and they really suit Mikey so well! xx