Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

31 Jul 2009




Hello everybody, well i forced myself to make a card today cos I got me new flowers and papers and pins, so I really had too although I still dont feel good, never mind eh, things can only getter better (used to like that song lol).


Tilda, coloured with polychromo's, Paper is hotp, Flowers from that lovely place I cannot remember the name of at the present grr. and the pins from Tabbycraft ooh and they are lovely pins too.


Ribbon from stash, thanks ever so much for visiting and im off now to have a sock in a nice b ubble bath, take care toodle pip xxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Julie said...

This is ever so pretty June, really lovely colours and I do like all the lacy bits.

Tab said...

Wow stunning card sweetie, so glad that your order arrived ok, the pins look gorge! Love the image too and coloured to perfection!
Hugs Tab xxx

Diamond Doll said...

Awww June so sorry you are not too good, hope you feel better soon, and your card is just gorgeous,those papers and flowers are lush.
((hugs))
Trish (-:

Jackie said...

Fabby card June, I do hope you are soon feeling much better :o)
Jackie xx

Irene said...

Hello June

Oh Wow, a fabulous card, lurv the image. Your colouring is perfection itself !!!!!
Gorgeous, just gorgeous.

luv
irene
xxxx

Desire Fourie said...

Oh this is adorable, love the colours and textures on this. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Desire