Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

6 Jul 2009

It's her again lol




Good evening evryone, hope you have had a nice day, here......well poured all day and still spitting now!! no toppy tan up arghh will have to go for the bottle of fake lol.
Well............I just had to do her in red, she was crying out to be done in red lol. Hope your not sick of her but I aodre this little image, I think its my all time favourite as she colours so easily. Card from stash, paper from eons ago!! papermania dots, silver fabric, nesties,and a red feather, oh and a sentiment I found lurking in the drawer. oops and the image is from charmed cards and crafts xThanks for looking and enjoy your evening, huggies from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your signature ID: 54487-219-587472E5A0C67DEEC18ABD45B1DA816F

18 comments:

Dazie said...

I cannot get sick of seeing this image its stunning and in red its just gorgeous!!! I love this card!
Dazie
x

Louly said...

Oh we could never get sick of dreamer! Another totally and utterly stunning card.xx

Susie Sugar said...

Simply breathtaking darling wow love them colours to
Hugs Susie xx

Christine said...

Wow June she is GORGEOUS love it all & the red is a great colour.. which is best to get in the down loads TRANSPARENT or BLACK & WHITE can you ley me know &n get back to me PLEASE....

Christine xx

Jackie said...

Another beauty June, could it be said that you like these images? :o)
Jackie xx

Sue from Oregon said...

oh my gosh...this is a very striking creation!

Janiel/ janny said...

What a BEAUTIFUL CARD!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!! janny

Viv said...

Juney!!! This is lovely (and her MOUTH is so perfect!! PMSL)

Desire Fourie said...

Truly Gorgeoulicious. Love how you've incorporated the red feather. Great textures. Hugs from Desire

kaylou said...

Hi June
aahhh she's gorgeous just like your other ones, remind me of my little girlies ( well ... when there asleep...lol).
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Tara said...

Ooooooh June this is so pretty! That feather pillow looks so comfy and the red and white colours are the perfect combo! xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

These last cards you have made are just fantastic. The colors you used are stunning. I love them all.
Hugs Gunn

Elaine said...

Stunning, June!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi June may I thank you first for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment on my Pixie Faerie card. I have been looking at you cards and they are quite stupendous you are obviously a big fan of these new Faeries and wow your designs are just fabulous your colouring and eye for details is amazing I have become a follower so I can visit regularly and be inspired and there is plenty of that here lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Susie Sugar said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, the papers are lovely but the image is stunning.
Well done
Hugs Susie xx

Tab said...

Gorgeous card sweetie! Love the sweet image and the colours you have used are divine!
Hugs Tab xxx

Vee said...

I love this card, this image is gorgeous and the colours are perfect.
xx Vee

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Stunning card, beautiful colours -love the red feather too - it's perfect with the image.
Hugs, Sylvia xx