Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

8 Sep 2009

My one of three christmas cards lol




Hello lovely blogger mates, well what a day its been blowing a north gale and peeing from the heavens, lovely for ducks!!! soooo. TodayI have done two of the three christmas cards I make each year, to send to my pals in australia, I just dont do christmas cards, find it hard working with red and green lol. No joking aside I donate to the hospice where I work instead, Ihope no one minds!


The image is a mo's digital pencil, coloured with polychromos but now I think I should have made it more vibrant with me copics! too late was the cry, Used me martha stewart punch, Kanban paper and mirror card, and im not a mirror card person. Likkle dew drops, and organza ribbon and some holly came from Bangkok.


Well I hope you like her, im really not impressed with it, but its done now. Have a lovely evening, no more carmaking for me, got a bereavement course tomorrow, (oh joy oh rapture really cheers up the old soul) then work thurs fri, so have a lovely week everybody huggies from me.

12 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

This is really sweet. I like the subtle colours. I have left an award for you on my blog. Elaine

Kim Piggott said...

Oh my this is stunning!
Love your sweet image and your colouring is superb!
Fabulous design and gorgeous detail!
hugs
kim x

Nessie said...

Found your great blog from Do Crafts, your cards are amazing,so I will follow from now on.

xxx

kaylou said...

Hi June
how are you, not been able to get near the pc for the kids,had a snoop round and youv'e made some gorgeous creations love the digital mo's, and the ones you have drawn are fantastic...loving your work babe...
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Julie said...

I love how soft and subtle it is, fab work as ever.

Lilian said...

June, this is beautifully colored with the pencils! I think it turned out perfect for the sweet image! The mirror card added the *oomph!* This is really beautiful work! You should be proud! :) Have a wonderful day!

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, and Christmas cards don't have to be red and green :o)
Jackie xx

Inger said...

Love your card June!!!
So beautifully coloured...very pretty!

Hugs, Inger :)

Tracey said...

once again stunning june.When it comes to christmas cards i always forget to post them out.So a good idea.When you get 5 mins free time can you nip round my house and bring the doily punch i need to play with it.
loves tracey x

Sue Moone said...

June, this is so cute, Sue x

Sue from Oregon said...

oh how lovely...and colored to perfection! I just love Mo's digi's!Your card is as sweet as can be!

sassy said...

aw sis ant she the cutest......love her need to mail you so off to do that in a mo.....i can never find the right words to discribe your creations there all just amazingly stunning...lvs yer sassyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx