Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

18 Oct 2009

Dotties world weekly challenge


Good morning lovely ladies, well its sunday again and time for the weekly challenge at
Dotties world. This weeks challenge has been set by the lovely Gunn and this is what she has asked for...
Here in Norway, and far north where I live, it is really Autum/Fall now. The nature show us lots of beautiful colors, from green to yellow and orange- and the deep shade of red. I want you to get inspired with these colors and use them on a card, at least one or two of them.
And I think gold suits these colors so well, so I want you to use some gold on the card as well. That can be some gold embossing, a ribbon a paper or what ever you want.
And ofcourse I charmed digi download has to be included.
Let nature inspire you and have fun.

So this is my card for the challenge, Used a charmed digi download,from
charmed cards and crafts for the fence and the girl, photoshopped the images. Flowers cut using an ancient punch I possess !!Paper is hot off the press, ribbon hobbycraft, sentiment is from the cricut before I sold it. Coloured with copics , I used two little metal leaves which I got in a scrapbook kit eons ago from costco, and because Gunn wanted gold, there is a fine cold glitter on the fence leaves..Hope you like it and pop over and have a go we would love to see you, Have a lovely day huggies from me xxxxxxx

11 comments:

Unknown said...

June this is fantastic, love the image and the colour are just perfect for Autumn, here in Scotland, don't know about Norway....but must go and find out some day, sound lovely, sorry I have not been by for a while, but back on track now. Hugggies June, from your wee scottish friend Avril xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow June, this is really stunning. I love the gorgeous design and of course the glorious autumn hues. Yes, its funny that on this side of the world in Johannesburg, we are heading to mid summer.
Hugs
Desire

Karen Mortensen said...

Just beautiful June. Love your use of the fence there. Fabulous card, I love it!

xxx

Cass said...

Gorgeous card June.Love those colours and your colouring is fantastic.
Cass xxx

Tara said...

This really is so pretty June, fab colours and a gorgeous layout as always!
Hugs Tara xx

Louly said...

Lovely work Honey!!!! I love the rustic, autumnal look you've achieved, just gorgeous!!!!!

Unknown said...

me gain....what a gorgeous creation....will send mail asap..........every time i see your work im so utterly blown away.....im so proud of you my very exceptional sister my coulouring queen...lvs u sassyxxxxxxxxxx

Gunn (Merete) said...

June, another fantastic card from you. I love it. You, have choosen some great autum colors here.
And I really like the use of the fence, I have forgotten about it.
The sentiment is also fab, like it a lot.
Thanks for the gold, perfect.
Wish you a great week to come.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Juls said...

gorgeous!! she is such a great image!! and I love the fab colours you have used!! and I Love how you have done the sentiment!! fab, just love it!!

Nicky said...

Brillinat card and lovely image, love the buttons in the flowers stunning

Sheila said...

Fabulous!! Hunny, you did an awesome job in Photoshop:) I love this scene.
Hugs
Sheila xx