Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

15 Oct 2009

Thursdays Mo's challenge


Good morning lovelies im rushing around like a blue bummed fly so I do hope this posts as its scheduled for ten!!! This weeks challenge at Mo's challenge is fall colours with two embellishments, it doesnt have to be a fall image, so long as its the right colours, so here is my little card, made a christmas on with some images from Mos digital pencil too, two little ones from the nativity set,coloured with polychromos itthe images are so beautiful, please have a go and dont forget to pop in and see what the other DT ladies have created, they are bound to be fabulous. Used K and co card, and the rest from stash. The mos dream team are starting their blog hop today so go over and give them your backing, they sure would be grateful Thanks everyone for joining with us int the last challenge you were all amazing!!!!

Have a wonderful day, im off to work love you loads!! xxxxx

20 comments:

Tara said...

I really love this June..... my kind of Christmas card and the colours are wonderful!
Have a nice day at work, I'm just leaving too (groan)!
Hugs Tara xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Image from Mo, I cannot wait until payday so that I can have some, Great Card June, my love, Hugs Avril xxx, ps sorry I have not been around so much lately, trying to catch up on my buddies....xxxxx

Joey said...

Hi June,

this is beautiful, a fantastic image coloured to perfection!

Joey.x

Sheila said...

This is just gorgeous!! darlin, I love it so much I want you to put my name ASAP!!:).Just beautiful!!.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Susie said...

Gorgeous colours and colouring! Susie x

Elaine said...

Gorgeous, June!

Elaine Stark said...

great images and lovely colours. Elaine

Dawn B. said...

June this is beautiful. I was wondering what these images were like.. Now I have them on my list. I love the way you did the background.. Have a great day.

shulsart said...

June, this is wonderful, I love the soft colors, it is such a peaceful card. Great job, have a nice day at work.

Desire Fourie said...

A blue bummed fly now thats a first ... hope you get to calm down soon. Love this creation. Beautifully coloured image.
Hugs
Desire

Yvonne said...

Love this image, now i think i may have to change my plans for my gransons cards, lol. This is just perfect for them.
I do like the paper tearing. and such wonderful colours x

Irene said...

Hello June,

Your card takes my breath away as it's so beautiful. Fabulous soft colours gorgeous image and coloured to perfection.

luv
irene
xxxx

Jak Heath said...

Awe thats so sweet, love it!

The Wired Angel said...

Brilliant! (as my friends across the Pond would say) Your card is stunning. Thanks for making the second challenge quite a success! Hugs from here to there, Peggy

Cass said...

Awww June this is so gorgeous.What lovely images.
Cass xxx

Christine said...

STUNNING awesome this June love it to bits..

Hugs Christine xxx

Lisa said...

Very sweet card June!

Sarpreet said...

absolutely gorgeous

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi June -
Fabulous card. Love the papers and your perfect colouring.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Unknown said...

hi sis....this is really a super super crimble card.....as ever your coulouring...well could it get even better...superb just superb and so perfect love it love u...sassyxxxxxx