Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

22 Aug 2011

Kenny K image for challenge.Made hoodie into hair (by mistake )lol

Hiya everyone, Imade four cards yesterday, I am entering this one into the Kenny K challenge this week, Im hoping buttons and bows count as layers!!!I dont do challenges normally as I can never find them. Its pretty plain but I loved the image. Coloured with copics, pompoms from dainty supplies, border is cut with a martha stewart punch,bow is one I got in bangkok and the metal corner is wild orchid crafts , sentiment is from sentiments for you, I do hope you all have a lovely day whatever your doing, loads of huggies from me xxxxxxx

8 comments:

Janette said...

Hi June, Gorgeous card, so love this image, fab and funky, brilliant colouring as always...

You asked about the font I use, well it's off blogger...don't ask me where they all came from, sure they used to be four, now a whole lot to choose from...am always changing as I get bored so quickly...lol....xxx

Jackie said...

Good morning June, I love all of your latest gorgeous cards :o)
Jackie xx

heidy said...

Hi June,what a gorgeous fun card!
Hugs Heidy

coops said...

fantastic card june.i love this image and your colours are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Hi my sweetie loving this gorgeous card I especially love the colour its lush hun. To be honest the hair/hood lol looks canny hun your colouring is awesome hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

misteejay said...

Great card - love the colours you have used.

I've done this image with 'hair' and with 'hood' - I don't think it matters really, it's just a great image to play with.

Toni xx

arjette said...

Your card is beautifull!!! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's challenge!!

gr. arjette.

Patty Sue 2 said...

LOL! I thought you were very creative! I love all the detail and your coloring is fantastic! Thank for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge! I hope you will play again...I love your work!