Benji Gizmo and Missy

Benji Gizmo and Missy

11 Apr 2014

Grad Ellie







Good morning lovely peeps, the sun is shining and Gods in his heaven, spring is here in northumberland this morning.
Well two cards in a row, this crafty room is getting well used!!This little card is made with "Grad Ellie, a little cutie from the Papernest dolls. I usually struggle with dark colours, but I thought she looked ok, what do you think. theres loads of layers lol, 
Shes coloured with copics, most of the flowers are wild orchid crafts I think but its such a long time since I could afford new craft stuff, I may be wrong lol.
I rolled and inked the edges of a little piece of paper to make a scroll.
Well on a downer a bit as the doc from occ health is coming to see me and I just have a feeling that I wont be going back to work, Im just not well enough. But hey ho we will take what life throws at us and get up eh?
Well I hope you all have a lovely day and I do hope the sun is shining on you like it is me
Loads of love and huggles and thanks for popping by, it really means a lot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

14 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card June and you gave coloured her beautifully your card as usual is beautifully embellished

Anne

Juls said...

This is gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Viv said...

Fabby card Juney. x

Heidi Brawley said...

Love your Beautiful Grad card!!!

Joey said...

June this is absolutely stunning! Joey x

heidy said...

You did great on the dark colours June!
Beautful card as always!!
XXX Heidy

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card June. Love the image and all the pretty embellies
Lorraine x

Marie-Louise said...

Absolutely gorgeous June. Love it.

Jackie said...

What a wonderful card and colouring :o)
I hope the Doc's visit was better than you were hoping for...hugs
Jackie xx

coops said...

so stunning june.gorgeous image and I love your fabulous layers and papers ;D

xx coops xx

Monique said...

That is so beautifull June !!

Hugs Monique

Marilyn said...

Fabulous grad card June! Beautiful colour4ing on that sweet little gal and I love all the layers.
So sorry I haven't been by in awhile but I'm certainly enjoying looking at all the gorgeous creations of yours.

Unknown said...

asikqq
asikqq
asikqq
asikqq
asikqq
asikqq
asikqq
asikqq
asikqq
asikqq

Aisha Kun said...

Great Mother is Real... I am Aisha Kun and i want to testify about Great Mother how she cured me of hiv aids. I was diagnosed of this disease some time ago and i was worried. when i was searching the internet looking for a cure, i came across some testimonies of Great Mother how she has helped a lot of people and i decided to contact her on her info and explained to her. She laughed and told me that she will help me and i was surprised. She sent me the cure and it was a spiritual holy oil and water which is more than a medicine. She directed me on how to take it and i did. I took the cure for 3 weeks and i went to the doctor for check up and to my greatest surprise the disease was no longer in my system. I am so glad and i want to thank Great Mother for helping me. Contact her now on her website ourgreatmother1.com   and her email is Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com  you can also reach her on her whatsapp number  +17025514367. If you have any disease, she can help you. Contact her now